Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dedication to the Phoenix

Why pretend that you are the broken winged bird, when He Created you from the ashes of Heaven and raised you as the Phoenix.
Why pretend that you are the wounded child, afraid from all, when you are the warrior carrying the Arrow of His love and the Message of His Peace.
Why pretend to hide and think the Universe can not see you, when each place is illuminated with the gold of your aura as you walk in.
Why pretend you stumble for words to express your beauty, when your speech is soft as the blossoming rose and intoxicates the depths of the human soul with His Longingness,
Why pretend you are the fragment of dust in the wind, when you are the very Earth revolving around the axis of His Divinity.
So why do you pretend?
You already know He Came Down when the call of your tears shook His Mighty Throne,
He Carried you all the way in His Loving Arms and Set you to sail in the Ocean of Light, until you will return home to Him.

No comments:

Call me love

I'm throwing up my hands.  I don't want this war Don't let me leave Stop.  I'm throwing up my hands.  Waving the White Flag ...