Monday, October 17, 2011

Letting go

Surrender the weapons of your battles, for there is nothing in this world to be won,
Put down the guard you have constructed, for the only enemy is your raging mind,
Crumble down completely to dust, for it is the only time you will be reborn,
Allow the hand of destiny to move you, for it is the star guiding you to the harbour of your own radiance,
Fall away from all what you believe, for it is the lost seeds that grow as a garden of love,
Release the fear that has gripped your soul, for light can never shy away from darkness,
Then once you have cross the field of knowing and have entered into nothingness, that's where you will find Him, patiently waiting for you.

1 comment:

Sukaina Juma said...

"Fall away from all what you believe, for it is the lost seeds that grow as a garden of love,

Release the fear that has gripped your soul, for light can never shy away from darkness"

Oh dear Lord! I love these verses :)

*fetches her pen and prays for more inspiration* ;)

Call me love

I'm throwing up my hands.  I don't want this war Don't let me leave Stop.  I'm throwing up my hands.  Waving the White Flag ...