Saturday, October 15, 2011

I Am

I am the northern star, guiding the lost sailor's ship, back to the comfort of the harbour,
I am the highway, spread across the open sky, giving way to the dance between the moon and the sun,
I am the pillars of the Earth, holding the ground strong, to carpet each step walking away,
I am the wind, blowing through the land, offering no past and holds no future,
I am the smile, on the lover's face, upon seeing the light of her Beloved,
I am the pearl, hidden in the depths of the ocean, shining without care in the heart of darkness,
I am the call, of the morning song, softly awakening a world that lies sleeping,
I am the spring, blooming in every petal of the rose as she comes to life,
I am an intricate part of all that has been created,
Because everything is Created as an extension of You.

No comments:

I wish you love

  I saw your doppelganger one day. I looked twice to see if it was you. The man was playing with his little daughter, his wife in a burqa by...