Monday, October 17, 2011

Your Reflection

O my Beloved, my Love,
Set my soul ablaze with the Fire of Your Passion, that this wick of life, burns away in Your Calling,
Drown me, in the Ocean of Your Beingness, that I may forever swim in the knowing, that it is You who has engulfed me completely,
Carry me, my Dearest One, down those forgotten roads where none live, that I may become the whispering Winds of Your love, and breathe life into those lands,
O my Beloved,
Fill this empty vessel, that you hold gently in Your Loving Hands, till my body is drenched in the Essence of Your Fragrance and I am brought forward in this world as a Reflection of You.

No comments:

Call me love

I'm throwing up my hands.  I don't want this war Don't let me leave Stop.  I'm throwing up my hands.  Waving the White Flag ...