Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Live

I tasted you, My Lord, somewhere in the corner of my very soul. I had mistaken all the hues of grey of my own existence, to be Your Life Force until You Dawned the Rainbow of Your Love on me.

Disconnected from myself by the fear of my small mind, I had looked into those vacant eyes and twisted smiles, unable to recognize any part of them in me. But between the spaces, when words fell away and You Came Alive in the silence, I became still enough to feel their little hearts skipping with excitement in mine. I touched their crooked hands and felt the Divinity of Your Essence. I gazed at their imperfect faces, to find Your Absolute Perfection Looking back at me.

I saw strands of brilliant, bright, white, light, between the colourless darkness and I recognized each of them to be Yours. I See You, my Beloved, in the changing seasons which we speak of as life. I feel You, my Beloved, in the face of death, that merely gives way to a new life being born. I breathe You, My Lord, with every breath I surrender to this Earth.

I raise my head high up towards the sky, as the wind gently whispers Your Name in my ears and I live, My Lord. And I live.

No comments:

Call me love

I'm throwing up my hands.  I don't want this war Don't let me leave Stop.  I'm throwing up my hands.  Waving the White Flag ...