Sunday, October 02, 2011

His Love Touched Me

I hid under the sand, covering myself with rocks, so nobody could ever find me,
He Gave me Roots and Grew me as a tree, holding the blossoming flowers, that drew every sweetness present towards me,
I turned myself into the mountains, keeping myself strong and steady, so nothing could ever move me,
He Opened me up and Allowed a river to flow right through me, that gave birth to every path it turned on,
I lifted my wings and flew away as the birds, so nothing could ever follow me,
He Created the sky as my umbrella, so that I may be sheltered in its hands,wherever I choose to go,
I pulled the night's robe over me, completely certain that nothing could see me,
He Lit the moon so that I may light up, all that laid below me,
Everything I did, I saw Him Living and Growing inside me,
I held on to fear, until I froze to the point where my hands and knees were no longer part of my system,
He came down from His Throne and with His One Touch of Love, I've forgotten who I am and now I choose to dance in His Name, for all eternity.

No comments:

Call me love

I'm throwing up my hands.  I don't want this war Don't let me leave Stop.  I'm throwing up my hands.  Waving the White Flag ...