Monday, October 31, 2011

Your Soul To Mine

A mist of sadness settled in my eyes since the day, the Earth took you back. Memories played themselves, over and over, till they eventually faded away into the silence of the room. I counted on my fingertips, the infinite ways, I had held you in a bubble of love, close to my beating heart. Your laughter, still lingering somewhere in the corner of my mind, from the last time you spoke to me. My sight, limited by the veil of this humanly plane, failed to find your loving eyes, continuing to watch me grow into the woman I am. I knocked on the empty space, left inside, to trace the physical bond of you and I, but I was only greeted by my own heavy sighs.

Yet somewhere, amidst the angry static of the world, you reached out to me in all the different ways. I heard your soul fluttering in the wings of the birds, encircling the orange sky. I heard your soul in the hustling of the red and yellow autumn leaves, patiently waiting for a new season. I heard your soul roar in the ocean's waves, as it touched the shore of my life. I heard your soul rejoice in the sudden burst of a child's laughter and yet I heard it cry, a thousand tears of separated lovers. I heard you speak to me in a language beyond words.

This lifted the curtain of my mind and I could see the days, when we all were merely unborn bones, burning with the Radiance of His Light and carrying the torches of His Love in a world where everything was created as one. It was this very place where you and I were moulded into these bodies and it is this very place, where you and I shall meet once more, for death, can never tear love apart.

No comments:

Call me love

I'm throwing up my hands.  I don't want this war Don't let me leave Stop.  I'm throwing up my hands.  Waving the White Flag ...