Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Wheel Of Love

O mankind, you who seek your Creator,
Break your heart open, to allow it to flutter like the dove, before it takes flight,
Quiver like the Autumn leaves, waiting patiently, to kiss the ground,
Sweep the dust of your broken dreams under the rug of surrender, until each chimney is wiped clean of your will,
Swirl around in madness until your ears are only filled with the music of His Calling,
O you seekers of the truth,
The path that leads to God is easy,
It is the only one which is glorified and basked in love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nicely written... Is it your own writing?

_T

Tazeen Mohsin said...

Yes :)

Sukaina Juma said...

:)

Call me love

I'm throwing up my hands.  I don't want this war Don't let me leave Stop.  I'm throwing up my hands.  Waving the White Flag ...