Sunday, September 11, 2011

Conversion

I release my soul to the clouds above, so that it may dance with the moon, radiating a glimpse of Your Majestic Light,
I breathe my spirit into the summer wind that blows, so that it may carry me through the bright flowers that reflect Your Grace,
I whistle the songs of the sparrows that greet the morning sun, so that I may spread as Your Warmth,
I flow through this life's stream, gently rushing to meet the ocean of Your Vastness,
I raise my body to the sky, only to fall to the ground as the rain, so that I may bloom as the trees, standing firm in Your Strength,
I let go of every part of myself, so that I may become a Part of You.

No comments:

Call me love

I'm throwing up my hands.  I don't want this war Don't let me leave Stop.  I'm throwing up my hands.  Waving the White Flag ...