Thursday, September 01, 2011

The Awakening

All these pink, blue, purple dreams, sleep peacefully away in my eyes. The voices in the distance, sing them a lullaby, under the big yellow moon as I make my way through the open fields of wonder. Oh how beautiful is the night's sky, holding the million laughing stars,glistening with delight. I lift my hands up to hold the world, and the sun cries out a single drop of its gold, warming me from the top of my head, to the bottom of my toe. Running to the edge of infinity, I return but with only my heart's cup full of love and my mind empty of its thoughts. It is there that I finally stop, as I gaze in awe at Your True Grace. It is there, that I lay these dreams before You, so that I may awaken in Your Loving Presence, as who You Want me to be.

No comments:

Call me love

I'm throwing up my hands.  I don't want this war Don't let me leave Stop.  I'm throwing up my hands.  Waving the White Flag ...