Friday, March 09, 2012

The Sun's Death

O beloveds, let the sun slowly die into the night, till the ribbons of pink and purple, lose their hue and fade to black. Let it die, till her majesty rises to the peak of the sky and touch the bottom of Heaven's Door. Rise. Rise, above the fear of darkness. Above the secrets in your heavy heart that dampens the ethereal light of your lantern. Do not hide away, for I have seen your soul crawling across the floor, gathering pieces of truth. So release, my beloved, and breathe into the nightfall. Do not fear the blackened sky, for even it holds pockets of endless sparkling light, only if you are willing to look up and see.

No comments:

Call me love

I'm throwing up my hands.  I don't want this war Don't let me leave Stop.  I'm throwing up my hands.  Waving the White Flag ...