Monday, March 26, 2012

I'm Ready

The minute I heard my first love story,
I started looking for you, not knowing
how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere,
they're in each other all along ~ Rumi



I watched the oceans weep, for the last time, as I buried your love, somewhere on the edge of uncertainty. My body, that once cried out for your arms, softly sighed of relief, as I opened a new window of hope. The songs of the birds singing to a new day, awakened in me, a light that illuminated the torch I held as a symbol of my beingness. I felt alive in my existence. Being the beautiful, glorious me. I felt alive and ready to dive in the waves of joy, waiting in front of me.

I am alive and ready to meet with my lover at the door of my soul. Knock my beloved, so that I know, you are as thirsty as me to taste the sweet surrender, of our spirits merging into one. Ring this heart's bell, so I know you too, want to lose yourself in the ecstasy of it all. Don't wait for an answer, open the door and look me in the eye, so that I know that it is your soul that has finally arrived to mine.

No comments:

Call me love

I'm throwing up my hands.  I don't want this war Don't let me leave Stop.  I'm throwing up my hands.  Waving the White Flag ...