Friday, January 13, 2012

Missing

I caught my heart from jumping out of my body when I missed that step and fell in the darkness. I reminisced that warm loving embrace that once surrounded me and made me feel home. The same that reminded me that I didn't need to fight, this fight alone. That you were there. That someone was there. I silently watched the tears fall away. Quietly wishing you were here to wipe them with me. Just wishing that I could reach out and caress your face with my finger tips and watch you smile back at me. And I wished this dull ache in my chest would fade away.. just fade away.. just as I wished that I would fade away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nice n Creative Blog... Excellent... I am suffering from brain hammorage and after that massive infection in brain. I am on bed since last eighteen months. My Consultant of neurology suggested me to consult with Psychotherapist. I need your suggestions in this regards... I have also sent you many invitations over Linkedin. In Poetry Jhon Ailya was my teacher.
Stay Blessed....
Best Regards,
Imtiaz Mirza
zee9pk@yahoo.com

Call me love

I'm throwing up my hands.  I don't want this war Don't let me leave Stop.  I'm throwing up my hands.  Waving the White Flag ...