Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dancer of Love

Weightless, as I breathe in and allow myself to fall into Your infinite Love. This ocean of joy, opens its arms to catch me, as I gently drop through the sky. Breathless. I am sinking into Your Heart. Sheer bliss, as I breathe out and let myself go. I have disappeared.

Now, watch me dance, on the wind that beckons man, to drink the Wine of Your Love. Savour each drop, it says, because tonight, we shed our earthly skins and rejoice in this utter madness we call Love.

Hurry, we must not delay, for my soul is completely drunk, my Beloved. Catch me, before I fall again. I have given myself up to you, to become the dancer of Your Love. So watch me, my Beloved. Watch me, as I dance away the night for You.

No comments:

Call me love

I'm throwing up my hands.  I don't want this war Don't let me leave Stop.  I'm throwing up my hands.  Waving the White Flag ...