Monday, January 02, 2012

Storm on the Pond

A storm came lurking over my pond tonight. Drop by drop, the rain hit the surface of the water. Making violent ripples before silently fading away. One after another while underneath it all, there was always a certain stillness. Those fallen drops were all openly absorbed into this being of vastness.

For the truth is, only the heavy rain clouds, pour down what they carry, the light ones simply skip by, and the Earth gently complies by spurting out giant trees that give different creatures, a very shelter from the same storm. For how can there ever be life, without the force to sustain it?

1 comment:

Tamseela Amjad said...

Next time this happens you call me!!!

Call me love

I'm throwing up my hands.  I don't want this war Don't let me leave Stop.  I'm throwing up my hands.  Waving the White Flag ...