Monday, January 02, 2012

Glass Walls

I tried to turn away from the nameless smoke inside, choking this beating heart. But the familiarity in, its smell, drew me to the edge of our glass walls. I thoroughly read the labels and warning on them but still sensed a deeper story. So I took a breath and I broke through; totally unharmed.

Waves of love ran through me as they fell away to the ground and blossomed as hope. I met fear and hate on their way out and I closed the past behind me. I moved like particles of light, as I laid down those poisoned arrows, hurting me; I was weightless. I surrendered. Not to the stream of thoughts but to the Voice Echoing in every inch of my soul. It spoke of running those walls down until the fragility of our minds are shaken of its foundation and those moulds that contain us, break and we remember that it is not who we are that matter but the divinity that runs through each soul, that connects us, so we may forget ourselves and become one.

No comments:

Call me love

I'm throwing up my hands.  I don't want this war Don't let me leave Stop.  I'm throwing up my hands.  Waving the White Flag ...