Monday, December 12, 2011

The Moon Child

Lost, under the misty glow of the full moon, she swayed gently, with the silence of the winter's breeze. The fireflies lightened the strings of her heart, until they began to hymn the songs of His Love. She opened her eyes briefly, trying to adjust to the golden iridescence of His Light, but out of the fear of being mesmerized, closed them before anyone could notice. The thousand lies written on the ancient walls of her temple, played out their tragedies over and over again, until they were all undone and the masks of all the actors fell away to the ground. As each one of them awakened to their own presence, they began to shine like the glittering stars across the night's sky. So who was she to shrink away in the darkness? Each soul is only a mirror of His Eternal Flame. With that, she decided to cast the grey clouds of her thoughts away and shine amidst the stars, afterall she always had been the moon child.

2 comments:

Tamseela Amjad said...

Stop writing about me... ;) .. *hugs*

Tamseela Amjad said...

ok.ok.. *corrects her glasses pretending to be all Buqrati*...so that was self indulgent and.and..aah.. oh yeah.. short sighted. Because the post is about connection with God and I Should realize that every soul is connected...*squishes Tazeen*..Oh and please know that I respect all that weirdo jazz... *runs away laughing*

Call me love

I'm throwing up my hands.  I don't want this war Don't let me leave Stop.  I'm throwing up my hands.  Waving the White Flag ...