Saturday, July 10, 2021

Time Travels

There are things no one talks about, 
Keep them silenced,
Keep them small,
Wrap that pain in a nice colorful gift box,
Make it happy, 
Make it pretty 
Honorary medals as praises are given, 
To the brave, 
To the bold,
To the strong,
The world simply loves a hero. 
Don't spill your heartache there, 
Cover that weariness over your bones,
There's no one here. 
Trade in your strength for disarray, 
Quiet now love. 
Come to me. 
In the places where nothing ever grows,
On the roads, that lead to nowhere, 
In the dearth of joy,
Where your hands are empty. 
Quiet down,
Slide into those shadows, 
In the absence of warmth,
The world forever looks for the light,
But,
Fear not,
Is it here that you will become.
x

No comments:

Call me love

I'm throwing up my hands.  I don't want this war Don't let me leave Stop.  I'm throwing up my hands.  Waving the White Flag ...